AnsweredAssumed Answered

RCM: How can we create a transition from inventory to a wait step (SLA)?

Question asked by Leticia DoPrado on Oct 28, 2019
Latest reply on Oct 29, 2019 by Leticia DoPrado

Hi everyone, this is what the draft of our RCM looks like.

I can easily create transitions for the steps that go from inventory to inventory, like the arrow that is circled in red, the transition for that is this:

I am trying to create the transitions for Won => Wait 31 Days, and also for Lost => Wait 2 Months, and then also from the wait steps to the next inventory (i.e.: Wait 2 months => Recycle to Marketing), but I'm not sure how to do that in the smart list filter for those transitions. Does anyone have any idea how I can do this? I just don't know enough about RCM and the product docs aren't very helpful.

Do you think it should be like the transition from Won => Wait 31 Days is Lifecycle Status New value is Won. Then from Wait 31 days => Recycle to Marketing should be Lifecycle Status New value is Recycle to Marketing? Or is that too vague?

For additional context, I actually use smart campaigns under marketing activities that use triggers to this RCM and move people from one stage to the next. I'm not sure if that makes a difference in your answers to this question or not, but I figured I'd let you know.

Thanks!

-Leticia

Outcomes