Kiyana Neil

Upcoming Marketo Events

Discussion created by Kiyana Neil on Oct 17, 2019

Hey Philadelphia User Group

It's been a while since I checked in and I apologize for the hiatus. I'm back with a few upcoming events and announcements you'll want to add to your calendar:

Marketo Nation NYC - 10/29

The Marketo AE for the Philly area has extended an invitation to join the upcoming Marketing Nation event taking place in NYC this month. 

Join us for an afternoon with some of the brightest minds of the B2B marketing industry where thought leader and author, Carla Johnson will unite Marketo executives, local customers, and technology partners. The event will deliver compelling breakout sessions (Account-Based Marketing, Nurturing, Integrations, Attribution, etc...) and most importantly, provide networking opportunities for the Marketing Nation and marketers.

When: Tuesday, October 29

Time: 1:30pm-6:30pm EDT

Where: Intercontinental New York Times Square

300 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036

RSVP today to reserve your spot for this exclusive event as spaces are limited!

November MUG - Up Your Token Game - 11/7

Join the Philadelphia Marketo User Group for our next user group meeting where we'll be learning and discussion: Tokens! Our host and presenter, Chris Wilcox will share how to Get Started With Velocity to Up Your Token Game! 

Meeting Details

Date: Thursday, November 7, 2019

Time: 4:00 - 6:00 PM

690 Lee Road, Wayne, PA 19087

Be sure to save the date and RSVP here today!

**We're always looking for members to share their knowledge and if you're open to presenting on a topic at our upcoming meeting, just let me know!

Outcomes