SAN FRANCISCO, CA
View on company website.
About the Team
The Marketing team at Stitch Fix is responsible for driving new client growth and optimizing lifetime value from the existing client base. At its core, Stitch Fix is a personalization service, and our team leverages data and insights to bring that same level of personalization to our marketing.
About the Role
Stitch Fix is seeking a Director, CRM Technology & Development to manage a team and build out our marketing technical architecture, enabling a more data-driven, personalized customer journey.
You will leverage your expertise in emerging technologies and best practices in designing streamlined operational and automated processes, to build the capability to deliver personalization at scale, ensuring we are reaching customers where, when, and how they prefer to engage.
In this role, you will partner with marketing stakeholders to gather and document the requirements for delivering highly personalized, real-time customer communications across all channels. Working closely with our engineering team you will identify gaps in our current solution set and develop and deliver a technical roadmap. You will also lead a team of developers and tech managers in the day to day development, testing and delivery of campaigns and management of our tools and systems.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Define a clear vision for our marketing technology architecture, enabling the delivery of personalization and automation at scale across all customer touchpoints
- Collaborate with stakeholders, subject matter experts, and technical team members to define requirements and translate business needs into technical solutions
- Partner with cross functional stakeholders to balance and align competing interests and needs across the organization around the common vision
- Develop and deliver a CRM marketing technology roadmap in close partnership with Engineering and Analytics
- Develop and manage technical vendor relationships, including over-seeing RFP processes, negotiating technical contracts, managing the implementation of new systems and tools, and on-going management of existing systems
- Build, manage and coach a talented team of developers/managers in the design, development and testing of campaigns, ensuring a high quality, on brand customer experience across all touchpoints
- Ensure best practices around the design, implementation and daily use of CRM tools/systems that enable us to cost-effectively scale our technical operations
- Continually seek and implement ways to optimize and automate processes, including the design and development of an email template library and re-usable creative assets
- Create and share business cases, including financial impact and benefits, to support build/buy decisions for new features/functionality
- Analyze the impact of technical investments, track progress against defined metrics to measure success of initiatives, and partner across the organization to develop action plans and enhancement recommendations.
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 15+ years of technical marketing experience with deep experience scaling and automating customer lifecycle marketing, personalization, and analytics-driven customer communications
- You have experience managing high performing teams and recruiting/developing talent
- You are comfortable working with both technical and business staff
- You are able to work on multiple projects and initiatives with different/competing timelines and demands
- You have experience applying a data-driven approach to identify, size and prioritize opportunities that drive increased engagement and optimized lifetime value across customer segments
- Ability to effectively communicate with executives both verbally and in written form
- You have strong project management skills including: conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering analysis and recommendations
- You possess a strong understanding of consumer mindset and consumer empathy and you have a dedication to great consumer experiences
- You have a natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and highly-fluid environment
- You have a passion for a vibrant company culture committed to being Bright, Kind, and Motivated by Challenge
Why you'll love working at Stitch Fix...
- We are a group of bright, kind and goal oriented people. You can be your authentic self here, and are empowered to encourage others to do the same!
- We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining retail for the next generation
- We are a technologically and data-driven business
- We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Transforming the way people find what they love”
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We are challenged, developed and have meaningful impact
- We take what we do seriously. We don’t take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for Stitch Fix and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
You can appluy to the position on StichFix's website here.
About Stitch Fix
Stitch Fix is an online personal style service for men and women combining art and science to disrupt and redefine the retail industry. We’re the first fashion retailer to blend expert styling, proprietary technology and unique product to deliver a refined and deeply personalized shopping experience. We leverage vast amounts of client data to make decisions throughout the company. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our customers and a successful, growing business. We believe we are only scratching the surface of our opportunity; and we’re looking for incredible people to contribute! We’d love for you to help us carry on the trend.