Openprise is enabling marketing and sales teams to automate hundreds of painful, manual processes so that they can boost campaign performance, scale up, and unlock the potential of all their martech investments.
We’re a well-funded, Series A company growing at triple-digit rates. We’re also an Inc. Magazine Best Workplaces 2019 Award winner. Now is the right time to get in on the ground floor at an innovative company, with a great culture, in a rapidly evolving space.
We're looking for a Demand Gen professional that will be responsible for the strategy and execution of multi-channel marketing programs to fill the top of the funnel and nurture leads throughout the buyers’ journey.
This position reports directly to the Vice President of Marketing.
The role is at our HQ in San Mateo, CA.
- Lead the development, execution, and optimization of all lead generation and nurturing campaigns, including webcasts, syndicated content, retargeting, and field events
- Own the lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis function within marketing
- Manage the demand gen budget
- Work with the ADR and field sales teams to coordinate efforts and ensure timely followup
- Manage all facets of our Marketo implementation
- Proven record of meeting or exceeding pipeline and revenue targets
- 2-10 years of experience in a B2B demand generation function at a SaaS company
- A passion for all things demand gen
- Familiarity with Salesforce structures and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, or English
- Experience managing a Marketo environment
- Keen interest in continuously improving programs, dropping underperformers, and trying new ones
- Curious by nature and excited by emerging technologies
- Experience creating marketing programs targeting buyer personas in marketing operations, sales operations, demand gen
- Experience working at a MarTech company
- Familiarity with platforms such as Pardot, Eloqua, Microsoft Dynamics, Outreach, and Salesloft
- Hands-on experience with leading ABM tools