AnsweredAssumed Answered

Nested programs in Engagement Stream not sending

Question asked by Alex Firtl on Aug 16, 2019
Latest reply on Aug 22, 2019 by Michael Florin

I have 8 emails that are being controlled by nested programs within an engagement stream. The first email in the stream has been sending correctly, but the remaining 7 haven't sent since I've activated them a few weeks ago. I'm using the Advanced Drip template basically.

The smart list criteria for the 01-Send Email smart campaign is pretty loose. Basically...

1. Are they a member of the engagement program (this is controlled by a Smart Campaign that just adds new prospects to the program)
  2. For this particular set of emails, did they interact with a specific piece of content that would qualify them to receive these.

Finally the flow steps might be a bit more complicated than I need them to be, but I don't see why they would be causing any problems. The image below is for the first email which is sending properly, but all the others are updated with the relevant email references (A2, A3, etc)

Any ideas what's going on here? There also aren't any members of these additional programs, but I thought that if they qualified for that email (based on the Smart List criteria above), they would be sent it. Some of these were added recently, so is there something about Exhausted status that's at play?

Outcomes