The Marketing Technology Specialist is responsible for managing the Marketing Technology stack and Marketing Operations in support of Corporate Marketing activities (e.g., HR, IR) as well as certain initiatives that have an impact across multiple McKesson business units (e.g., privacy, data compliance). This role will also be responsible for facilitating channel attribution & IT operations, sourcing and procurement, privacy, data compliance and other areas related to marketing efficiencies. In addition, this role will also contribute to the long-term strategy and roadmap for technology and operations in support of the evolution of Marketing at McKesson.
Accountable for supporting Corporate Marketing and business unit digital SMEs through delivering capabilities with existing systems as well as recommending new solutions Support existing marketing technology portfolio and related projects' schedule and resources Point of contact for privacy/compliance as it relates to mckesson.com and email marketing Partner with cross-functional business and IT teams in developing technology solutions to support business requirements Define and gather key requirements and use cases for corporate and cross-bu digital projects Collaborate with marketing technology and marketing operations SMEs thru the Marketing Operations Council monthly meetings and other forums, as needed Act as Marketo and salesForce.com consultant Facilitate procurement and sourcing of solutions and services in support of Corporate and cross-BU marketing technology, including vendor and contract management Channel attribution reporting for online channels
3-5 years hands-on experience with Marketo-SalesForce integrations, ideally with admin experience.
BA or BS degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing technology in enterprise organizations (e.g., Marketo, SalesForce.com, GA, Vidyard, BrightCove, etc.)
- Administrator level knowledge of Marketo and salesforce.com preferred
- Experience developing and driving strategies which align with business goals
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills set with the ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
Additional Skills (these are highly desired but not deal-breakers)
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong partnerships with functional experts
- Strong communication skills
- Strong vendor management skills
- Strong business & financial acumen
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
Working Conditions: Environment
- Traditional office environment
- Preferred location Dallas Fort Worth
- Large percent of time performing computer-based work is required
No agencies please.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!