SOR Technology is growing, and we’re looking for an experienced email and marketing automation expert to join our team here in sunny Carlsbad, California!
In this role, you will bring a strong set of communication and technical skills to our program, while managing a small team. You will need to be a leader and a team player, working both strategically and tactically to drive KPIs while juggling a number of complex projects. This role provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and the ability shape how we do marketing here at SOR.
- Oversee marketing operations for a 1M+ member email database.
- Work with development resources to troubleshoot issues and advance data integration for our automation platform.
- Drive product education and engagement, travel bookings, and subscription renewals for end users by optimizing existing campaigns and building new ones.
- Work with sales managers to strategize campaigns for specific product verticals.
- Build greater degrees of segmentation and personalization that enhance programs and help us achieve specific goals.
- Field requests from both clients and internal stakeholders, delivering solutions that meet their requirements.
- Provide creative and editorial support to your team, leading by example, while providing regular training and coaching.
- Drive the QA process for all campaigns.
- Work with leadership to plan, integrate, and execute campaigns across multiple marketing channels as needed, which may include PPC, display, SMS, and browser push notifications.
Qualifications/Requirements of the Position:
4+ years of experience in marketing
Expert knowledge of Marketo
Demonstrated ability in copywriting, design, and layout
Knowledge of HTML and building email templates for mobile and desktop.
Bachelors or AA degree.
Written fluency in Mandarin, Japanese, or French is a plus but not required.
Who We Are:
SOR Technology a privately held travel company 15 years in the making. We’re profitable, thriving, and poised for exponential growth. We’ve cultivated an open, ego-free culture where ideas are valued and you can make a big impact both within and outside of your role. We’re based in Carlsbad California, employing more than 500 professionals worldwide, and have been listed in the INC 5000 as the fastest growing travel company in the US.
Outstanding health benefits
Paid Time Off
Fun work environment
Onsite gym and yoga classes
Wholesale rates on travel