Attivo Networks has won over 85 awards for its technology innovation and has ranked multiple times as a best places to work for company.
We have been using Marketo for 2 years and are ready to up our game in how we use Marketo and in ABM programs. If you like to build then this could be a very fun role for you. This role will go beyond basic op's and will also be responsible for digital marketing programs. If you also enjoy teaching, there is a junior person on the team that can help with marketing operations and is looking to learn. And most of all, if you are creative you will have a blast. We are known for doing some slightly crazy stuff. Yep, that was us that turned our booth into a hall of mirrors to show how disorienting deception technology can be to cybercriminals. Our lastest at Black Hat was all around wolves in sheep's clothing the cutest plush to go with and a social media run to name him/her.
Check it the info below and give us a shout if this sounds fun to you.
Attivo Networks Mission:
To provide better detection against better cyberattackers by using deception technology that is designed to efficiently detect and misdirect in-network attackers. As adversaries become more sophisticated and the threat landscape continues to evolve, traditional measures are proving insufficient in keeping adversaries from gaining access to networks.
The Attivo executive team recognized that a new approach was needed. One that wasn’t prevention-based or that only reacted to an active attack. In 2014, Attivo Networks introduced commercial-grade deception technology, specifically for detecting in-network threats that had bypassed other security controls and for improving a security team’s ability to investigate and respond to the incident. The company is recognized as the market leader in threat deception and has won over 80 awards in recognition of its technology, leadership, and company successes.
The Marketing Team:
The Attivo 10+ Marketing team is comprised of corporate, online, event, partner, international, and technical marketing professionals that are focused on building market awareness, demand generation, and partner enablement and acceleration programs. The group is extremely collaborative and has a whatever it takes mentality about achieving its goals and getting work done on time. The team is a mix of industry professionals and graduates beginning their career journey. Marketing reports directly to the CEO and is seen as strategic by the company.
Attivo Networks is seeking a highly driven, ambitious individual interested in security technology marketing to fill a Digital Marketing Programs position. This role is designed to create and manage online demand generation campaigns inclusive of email marketing programs, campaigns, and newsletters. This person will also manage the company’s online and database tools. Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, or Hubspot experience is required. Marketo experience is preferred.
The ideal candidate will know how to set up Marketo campaigns including drip nurture, scoring, ABM programs. Knowledge will go beyond knowing simply data entry into templates.
Growth opportunities will be in orchestrating account-based marketing programs and/or in content development.
- Program management of digital marketing programs: creation and execution
- Building of personalized marketing programs
- Analytics and results performance tracking
- Work closely with inside sales on lead transfer and management
- Event marketing support – pre and post-event email marketing support
Desired Skills and Experience
- Working knowledge of marketing technologies including Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, or Pardot
- Strong program management abilities – must have handled the development and execution of digital marketing programs
- Experience in account-based marketing and developing personalized marketing programs at scale
- Creative thinker – should be comfortable with creating new ideas from scratch
- B2B marketing experience
- Strong program management abilities
- Strong analytics, focused on developing results-driven demand generation campaigns
- Understand processes for lead generation as well as ongoing nurturing strategies
- Self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have an interest in security technology
- High energy with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- 3+ years experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous relevant work experience in high-tech and/or security
- Knowledge of cybersecurity and industry terms and technology
- Solution marketing – content creation experience
- Competitive salaries – commensurate with experience
- Attractive employee benefits - paid healthcare, free food, matching 401k, and more
Location: Fremont, CA
Apply online (Careers at Attivo | Attivo Networks) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.