How to route leads from multiple partners based on a web URL outside of Marketo and one Marketo form?

Samantha_Spano
Level 2

How to route leads from multiple partners based on a web URL outside of Marketo and one Marketo form?

I'm creating a marketplace for our users to purchase additional integrations from our partners. We are using one form (Marketo form embedded on a wordpress page) across all partners and I'm having trouble figuring out how to pull the partner name into the alert. We can't sync to a certain field in SFDC because there's a change the customer could request multiple integrations and it would overwrite each time. 

The web url will look something like www.companyname.com/providers/provider-name/

There is no drop down on the form to choose which provider they want info on. Is there any way to pull the "/provider-name" from the web URL and use it as a token of some kind so our success team knows where to send the lead?

Thought about doing original referrer url contains, but this traffic will be coming from our app and I'm afraid this will log vs the most recent link (www.companyname.com/providers/provider-name/)

Any suggestions? 

1 REPLY 1
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: How to route leads from multiple partners based on a web URL outside of Marketo and one Marketo form?

{{Trigger.Web Page}}