Luma Health was founded on the idea that patients should easily be able to connect to their healthcare provider in a way that's modern and mobile-first.
For doctors, it means a full schedule, better patient outcomes, and caring for more patients. For clinics, it means a more automated practice, more revenue, and higher MIPS scores. For patients, it means getting the care they need and experiencing next-level patient care.
Needing to see a doctor is hard. Being able to see one shouldn't be.
Calling all Marketing Campaign experts! We're looking for a rockstar B2B marketer with hands-on experience in building Marketo email campaigns, event management, and social media to help drive our SaaS demand gen engine.
At Luma Health, we truly make an impact in people's lives by getting patients faster access to the care they need. We provide health organizations with software that modernizes healthcare for both patients and providers all while making care more accessible for millions of patients nationwide. If you like helping people, making impactful changes, and you thrive in fast-paced, high-growth environments then we're a match!
Learn More & Apply
What You Will Do
- Compose, create, launch, and measure B2B email campaigns in Marketo for nurture campaigns, webinars, trade show/event invitations, service emails, promotional emails, newsletters and more
- Confident, proven writing style that drives conversion and action, including conversational emails to different market segments that cut through different pain points
- Create landing pages as necessary to correspond with email campaigns, conferences, events (No coding needed)
- Manage tradeshow/events from ideation, booking, execution, and ultimately measuring success and ROI
- Plan and create omnichannel campaigns to promote events (emails, newsletter, social media, purchased event lists, mailers, landing pages, digital ads, etc.)
- Ensure all deliverables, brochures, swag, and activities for events are created, designed, and delivered on time (Must be detail-oriented! Will work with design team + vendors)
- Create and manage playbooks for the website chatbot that entices visitors to engage and inbound
- Own Social Media marketing entailing:
- Driving views, likes, engagement with posts from content, quotes, images, and product marketing - all while measuring impact and success
- Working with our content strategist to promote long-form content
- Collaborating with design team for images or illustrations
- Creating a robust content calendar to keep a continuous stream of social activity
- Engaging partners, clients, and influencers in healthcare
- Creatively participating in fun social media #s
- Bringing in best practices and measuring the success of our social efforts
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, design, customer success, and product
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing or relevant focus
- 3-5 years experience writing content for high conversion, multi-channel campaigns
- Experience with trade show/conference planning and execution
- Ability to write, build, launch, and measure email campaigns in Marketo (or similar marketing automation
- B2B and SaaS experience preferred. Healthcare experience a plus!
- Self-motivated, highly independent, and driven to succeed with a strong sense of ownership professionalism, and enthusiastic attitude
- Thrives in a fast-paced, highly dynamic, and collaborative environment where marketing, sales and product marketing work closely together to identify and develop opportunities to drive new revenue
- Marketo or similar marketing automation experience (Email writing/building, reporting, streams, and smart campaigns)
What We Offer
Luma Health takes care of you and the people you care about. We're headquartered in the financial district of San Francisco (~1 block from Montgomery BART).
- 401k and Roth 401k benefits
- Stock Options
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Unlimited vacation time (woohoo!) as well as flexible working hours
- Open area kitchen with snacks and a variety of fresh fruits added weekly
- Pre-tax Commuter benefits (We're very close to Montgomery BART and Muni!)
- Comfortable lounge areas for work and play
Luma Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in order to thrive, businesses need a diverse team and leadership. We welcome every race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Everyone is welcome here.
Come join us if you want to make a difference in health care.
Note: we have been made aware of individuals fraudulently claiming to represent Luma Health recruiting. Please note that you will never be asked to submit payment or share financial information to participate in our interview process. All emails from Luma Health will come from "@lumahealth.io" email addresses. Any emails from other email addresses are scams. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, we recommend you cease all communication with the scammer and contact the FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you'd like to verify the legitimacy of an email you've received from Luma Health recruiting, forward it to email@example.com.
Learn More & Apply