Can over-ride communication limits for seeded members?

Dawn_Beam
Level 2

Can over-ride communication limits for seeded members?

Hello,

When I set communication limits in Marketo, it always applies those limits to my seeded members as well. (Seeded members=people who are on the list because they are stakeholders in the campaign).

Is there a way to not have those limits apply to my seeded members?  My seeded members need to get every email that is deployed.

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
Jay_Jiang
Level 10

Re: Can over-ride communication limits for seeded members?

Create a separate smart campaign with communication limits disabled to send emails to seed static lists

Dawn_Beam
Level 2

Thank you for your answer.  My followup questions:

1. Does this mean I would have to setup a smart campaign in every email I deploy, in order for this to work?

2. Can you tell me how I would set this up?  I have "member of list (with list name)" under my smart list tab, but I don't know what my flow need to be. 

Thanks again! 

Jay_Jiang
Level 10

1. Does this mean I would have to setup a smart campaign in every email I deploy, in order for this to work?

You don't have to have a new smart campaign for every email send. You can just change the email being sent in the smart campaign flow each time. 

2. Can you tell me how I would set this up?  I have "member of list (with list name)" under my smart list tab, but I don't know what my flow need to be. 

Your flow would simply be "Send Email".

Just make sure that smart campaign settings is ignoring communication limits
pastedImage_5.png