I am in the process of building out a year-long drip campaign for clients that are a 1-year contract. New customers will be dropped into Stream 1, first email.
I am looking for some ideas on how to build this drip campaign that will allow me to add existing customers into this campaign and receive the exact email that they should receive.
- Total number of emails: 23
- There will be 4 streams
- Stream 1 will have a cadence of every 14 days (7 Emails in Stream 1)
- Stream 2 will have a cadence of every 30 days (6 Emails in Stream 2)
- Stream 3 will have a cadence of every 14 days (5 Emails in Stream 3)
- Stream 4 will have a cadence of every 7 days (5 Emails in Stream 4)
Example: If Customer A is 6 months into their contract, they should be dropped and receive Email 4 from Stream 2. (if my math is correct).
Happy to discuss further with someone