I have a conundrum that I hope you guys can help with.
We have demographic score rest as discussed on this page:
We have an AQL threshold of 100 points with 40 made up of Demo and 60 made up of Behaviour.
We've noticed that some of our Leads are re-AQLing when their Demo score gets re-calculated due to a change in one of their Demo fields.
Let me give you an example:
1) We have a lead with a PErson Score of 120 points, 40 of which is demo and the other 80 is Behaviour
2) One of the Demo field values changes, so he is pulled into our Demo re-calculation programme
3) This programme, sets the person score to be the Behaviour score, so that it can then gradually add the necessary Demo scores back up.
4) By doing this, the Lead drops to below the AQL threshold, as it is now at 80 points
5) As the programme adds the demo score back, the person goes back over the AQL threshold of 100 points, thus triggering notifications to Sales of a new AQL lead.
6) Sales are confused as this person has not done anything new to warrant re-AQLing
I'm using Marketo integrated with SFDC. Re-Routing and some notifications are done by LeanData.
Have any of you struggled with this issue and come up with a solution? I can't seem to figure out a workaround for Marketo's limitation of having to downgrade the Person Score before recalculating and re-adding the new Demo score to it.
Thanks in advance for your help