As a member of the ANNUITAS Technology team you will work with a team of marketing automation experts focused on delivering end-to-end demand generation programs for their clients. Together you and a senior member of our team will implement and execute various demand generation programs that make up an overall Demand Process.
As an Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and building demand generation campaigns within Marketo, Pardot, Silverpop and/or Eloqua
- Implementing all facets of the various platforms such as lead scoring, lead nurturing, automation, progressive profiling, etc.
- Testing and validating emails, landing pages and automation triggers
- Creating dashboards and reports to display email, landing page and overall program performance
- Developing a clear understanding of the ANNUITAS methodology
- Documenting requirements regarding business needs and translate them appropriately into technical specifications, when necessary
- Supporting senior team members with project management, as needed
- Must have 2-3 years experience with one or more the following technologies; Pardot, Eloqua, Silverpop, Marketo, Neolane, Hubspot
- Excellent English communication, both written and verbal
- Great analytical and logical ability
- Comfortable working in a fast pace environment with minimal guidance
- Ability to travel 20-30%
- Must be able to commute daily to offices in Atlanta. Relocation will not be provided.
Nice to have but not required:
- 2-3 years experience with Salesforce
To apply: Send your resume with a brief bio to email@example.com
ANNUITAS is a B2B Demand Strategy firm designed to help enterprise organizations Transform Demand Generation℠. We are a team of passionate B2B marketers, technologists and
strategists that thrive on helping clients drive more revenue through an integrated and holistic Demand Generation Strategy, encompassing core components to deliver perpetual revenue.
ANNUITAS clients span the globe including top manufacturing, technology, media and financial services organizations. We work with our clients just as we work with our team, to build a strategic plan seeking input and feedback throughout the process. Great strategy does not happen without shared insights and a team environment. ANNUITAS delivers both.
I have the same question (0)