See the Marketing Automation Specialist at LogMeIn job post here: https://social.icims.com/viewjob/po155967662075777f9d
LogMeIn is looking for a results-driven marketing automation power-user. As a highly valued team member within our our Unified Communication & Collaboration (UCC) business unit, you will ensure we are executing best-in-class marketing automation campaigns that effectively optimize audience segmentation, cadence and creative throughout the channel mix (email, in-product messaging, etc.) to drive conversion, retention and expansion outcomes. A successful candidate will play a proactive role in the business by working in close collaboration with Marketing Program Managers and other cross-functional team members to understand the business goals and make recommendations for new and optimized programs. We’re looking for an innovative thinker who has a knack for data-driven insights that drive high-value behaviors. We are excited to find someone who brings new ideas and subject matter expertise to the table!
Email Campaign Creation:
- Strategize, create, QA, deploy, and monitor Engagement/Customer Marketing campaigns, including ad hoc, trigger and automated email programs as well as in-product communications.
- Partner with other members of the marketing team to determine goals, KPIs, audience segments, cadence, creative/content, and tracking requirements for each campaign.
- Own distinct KPIs, monitor and measure output of programmatic efforts, and seek constant improvement through a data-driven, iterative, optimization approach.
- Partner with Marketing Automation counterparts to ensure a holistic customer journey with consistent, compelling and relevant messaging throughout.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements and make recommendations to stakeholders.
- Identify and develop automation-focused testing opportunities that strive to improve campaign results and meet KPIs.
- Build and QA email templates and landing pages to support customer marketing programs.
Data and Reporting:
- Develop meaningful database segmentation that translates into a tailored campaign and program experience for audiences that span across specific market segments, industries, and roles.
- Collaborate with Marketing (and relevant cross-functional partners) to analyze data and identify possible process improvements and/or system enhancements that result in maximizing efficiency, productivity, and effectiveness.
- Monitor database hygiene, performing ongoing data cleansing to maintain the health and accuracy of our trialer and paid customer database.
- Build new and maintain existing marketing reports, preferably in Tableau.
- Regularly report KPIs and campaign performance back to the business; own and optimize your product portfolio.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing automation platforms, with a proven track record of developing and implementing marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of best practices in managing and executing marketing automation programs and other marketing database and analytics tools; Marketo experience preferred.
- Database experience (pulling data, cross referencing, importing, and maintaining subscriber attributes).
- Strong attention to process and detail with the ability to multitask in a rapidly changing environment.
- Proven experience building and implementing a testing and optimization strategy to improve performance. Must be hungry in seeking constant improvement & innovation!
- Knowledge of email regulations including CAN-SPAM, CASL, and GDPR.
- Exceptional analytical, communication and writing skills.
- Content Creation/Writing skills is a nice to have.
- Successful In-Product execution experience/proven track record is nice to have.
- Responsive HTML/CSS design experiences nice to have.
- Tableau experience is nice to have.