Graham Porter

Next Melbourne Users Group - Tues 25th June 2019

Discussion created by Graham Porter on May 29, 2019
Latest reply on Aug 8, 2019 by Graham Porter

Hello all,

LOCATION: Melbourne Cricket Ground - https://www.mcg.org.au/things-to-do/conferences-and-events/lindsay-hassett-room

SPONSOR: Our evening's sponsor is the good folks at Meltwater: the Media Intelligence & Social Media Monitoring folks.

AGENDA

• Guests arrive @ 4.30pm  - for a welcome drink.
  • 5pm.  Graham will interview a senior US-based visiting Marketo Tech resource. I can't release names until he's confirmed - but I shall be interviewing him - and I'd like to get questions beforehand -- so watch this space.
  • 6-7pm: Speed-dating for Marketo Users: We will have a round of 4-quick-fire speed-dating User Sessions from 6pm-7pm …  4 concurrent sessions running.  We each pick a topic - and spend 15 minutes *SHOWING* MARKETO EXAMPLES [no Powerpoint allowed] ... the audience will travel from table to table ... so they get to see 4 different topics on the night.  EXAMPLE: Graham is going to present on : "When Automation goes Bang .. Whoopsies I have made in my 8 year Marketo career".  It's examples of errors I have made [eg, forgetting the email asset I was using has Dynamic Content in it].
    Each of the 4 presenters will do their session 4x times then - at 6pm and 6.15 and 6.30 and 6.45 ... to an audience of approx 20x people each time.  Your task - as attendees -- will be to take ONE gold nugget out of each session

Watch this space for how to register OR ask your Marketo customer success person

OR

just get more colleagues onto this User Group

!! SPREAD THE WORD !!

Outcomes