Bitly is hiring for a Marketing Ops Manager in our SF headquarters! Join a well-loved brand that is growing fast.
More about this role:
The Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for managing our marketing systems and tools, and creating scalable processes for lead generation and database management. Leveraging industry best practice and an understanding of the Bitly business, you will own the tools that span the breadth of our marketing efforts and conduct complex data analysis that will be used to inform strategic decisions by the team. You will collaborate across marketing, sales, and product teams to optimize our marketing systems and processes, ensuring that the team remains efficient and effective. This role reports to our VP of Marketing and is based in San Francisco, CA.
The ideal candidate is passionate about the combination of data, technology, and marketing and is skilled in building cross-functional strategies that drive revenue. This person will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable creating overall strategy as well as hands-on execution.
- Scale the marketing operations framework, to optimize Bitly’s inbound and outbound marketing engine.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (including marketing automation) used to optimize the marketing funnel and generate, distribute, and report on marketing data.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database and ensure it is correctly synchronized across data systems.
- Manage 3rd party vendor and consultant relationships.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- 5-7 years of marketing operations experience, in the technology industry, preferably in Software as a Service or subscription business model
- Knowledge of the business processes and enterprise applications within the Marketing function, including marketing automation, funnel management, personalization, digital, and analytics
- Proven track record of building systems and processes that support marketing and sales teams
- Breadth of skills, with ability to move between strategic planning and ideation, as well as hands-on execution
- Nobody wins unless everybody wins
- >(!=) We strive for excellence in all we do. We care.
- Knowledge is power. We are curious. We strive to discover new things and share them with the world.
- Do or do not; there is no try. We will do great things. We will take risks. We will make it happen.
- This land is our land. We are in this together, and we are all owners.
- RESPECT. We treat our teammates, customers and partners with integrity and value the relationships that we build.
- Competitive Salary + Stock Options
- Comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance offered (all LGBT friendly)
- 401k with up to 4% employer match
- One Medical membership; doctors you can text, call or email 24/7 + expert insurance guidance
- Voluntary Legalshield and IDShield for your protection
- Unlimited vacation, personal time, and work from home policies
- Generous parental leave policies; maternity and parental leave for growing families
- Mothers’ room available
- Company sponsored conference speaking and attendance
- Snacks, drinks, and weekly catered lunches
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Gorgeous new offices in New York’s Flatiron, Denver’s Union Station, and San Francisco's SOMA district
- Quarterly Hack week
- Company sponsored volunteering opportunities
- Dog and bike friendly
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.
Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Bitly also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Bitly.