Our company will write a report and put it out for download on a landing page, gated behind a form. We will promote that landing page with banner ads, with emails, social, etc. What we would like to do is track which of those channels is bringing the most conversions.
Right now, we have a landing page created for each channel with only one form, however in the members tab, when looking at the successes (people who filled out the form) it doesn't differentiate who filled out the form after clicking on an email rather than clicking on a link on social media or other channels.
- Lead A, UTM/Query String (Source info) - Social Media
- Lead B, Source Info - Social Media
- Lead C, Source Info - Social Media
- Lead D, Source Info - Email
- Lead C, Source Info - Banner Ad
Any feedback on how to create a report to view lead sources in Marketo would be helpful.