Email report for email program and a smart campaign send

Angelica_Ismai1
Level 2

Email report for email program and a smart campaign send

Hello,

We sent the same email via an email program send and again with a smart campaign send (not ideal, I know, but it's a long story). The email program sent to 120 people, and the smart campaign sent to 40 people.

When I run an email performance report it's only showing me the statistics for the smart campaign send (delivered to 40 people) and not for the additional 120 people from the email program send.

Is there a way to report on both the email program send and the smart campaign send in one report? It's the same email in both sends so I'm not sure what's going wrong here since I'm reporting on that email.

Thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4
Geena_Boyer
Level 2

Re: Email report for email program and a smart campaign send

Is the smart campaign in separate program from the email program? If so, where does your email performance report live? You may need to look into the email performance report setup to ensure that the correct email assets are selected.

Jaime_Henrique3
Level 2

Another thing to check is the timeframe of the report. Make sure the sent date parameter covers the time frame for both sends. 

Angelica_Ismai1
Level 2

Thanks Geena & Jaime. The smart campaign and the email performance report are both under the email program. The report is set for "all time".

Jaime_Henrique3
Level 2

If you checked both of our suggestions and it is still not working, I would

reach out to Marketo support. It doesn't make sense for the report not to

pull both sends.

best,

Jaime

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 12:02 PM Angelica Ismailos <