Aurea is looking for a Customer Marketing Manager
If you have 5+ years experience in marketing project management AND 2+ years experience working in Marketo, read on!
Location: Remote - US preferred
Compensation: $50/hour. The position is a long-term contractor position.
Commitment: 30+ hours/week
To apply, please email me at email@example.com
Aurea is the software behind some of the world’s greatest companies, from British Airways in the sky to Disney World on the ground. The Aurea family is one of the largest private software companies in the world, offering over 50 software solutions that help our clients to be more efficient and successful.
About the Job
Are you a wizard at taking marketing plans and translating them into actionable work plans? Do you thrive in the daily juggling of people, processes, and timelines? Are your superpowers insane attention to detail, supreme organization, and self-initiative? If so, this role may be right for you.
We’re looking for a Customer Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the daily management and execution of key deliverables in the marketing plan.
Our Customer Marketing Managers are key to the delivery of all marketing programs. This person is involved from the initial strategy discussion to the launch of every element across the web, email communications, our customer community, and coordinated Sales outreach.
As a Customer Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Day to day project management of marketing projects:
- Scoping marketing projects and breaking them down into actionable tasks (setting schedules and milestones, assigning resources)
- Facilitating meetings, reviews and status calls
- Working with Product Marketing, Customer Marketing, Creative teams and Marketing Ops to build and execute plans
- Execution of marketing communications and content, including;
- Email marketing – maintaining the email calendar, and building and launching emails in Marketo.
- Webinars – pre-event set up, building promotional emails and registration pages, and day-of logistics
- Website – updating content and managing new page builds
- Direct Mail – managing the production, mailing and follow-up coordination
- Content development projects – managing the production of written content and multimedia projects
- Events – audience acquisition, logistics and planning
Being successful as a Customer Marketing Manager requires the ability to work well in a collaborative, fast-paced organization.
Specifically, candidates must have:
- 5+ years experience in managing marketing program execution or marketing agency project management
- 2+ years experience working in Marketo
- 1+ years working within a Web CMS
- Experience with digital channels including search, web, social, email
- Strong project management skills – organization, communication, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Competence with metrics and analytics across multiple channels
Other, highly desirable skills / qualifications include:
- Extremely organized and detail oriented, with the ability to prioritize work with flexibility and purpose
- Able to lead meetings, drive for collaboration, front-load accountability
- Salesforce.com experience
- Agency experience
- Systems knowledge / experience
- Go to Webinar or other webinar platform (On24, WebEx, etc)
- Wrike or other project management tool (Flow, Trello, Basecamp)
If you’re interested in applying, please reach out to me with your resume and contact info.