We are a vibrant team of individuals, based out of Plano, TX, with a passion for growing the M-Files information management business in North America. The team comprises highly talented individuals with specialist expertise ranging from marketing, business development, pre-sales and sales through to consulting and delivery. Our operational ethos is based on the core principles of respect, support and transparency and we strive to provide an environment that is both exciting to work in and encourages career growth. Together we are changing the way the world manages information.
Our position in the market
M-Files provides a next-generation intelligent information management platform that improves business performance by helping people find and use information more effectively. Unlike traditional enterprise content management (ECM) systems or content services platforms, M-Files unifies systems, data and content across the organization without disturbing existing systems and without the need for expensive data migration. Using artificial intelligence (AI) in its unique Intelligent Metadata Layer, M-Files breaks down silos by delivering an in-context experience for accessing and leveraging information that resides in any system e.g. network folders, SharePoint, file sharing services, ECM repositories and other business systems. Thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries use M-Files for managing their business information and processes, including NBC Universal, OMV, Rovio, SAS Institute and thyssenkrupp. Learn more about what we have to offer at www.m-files.com.
Your role at M-Files
The Marketing Programs Specialist is a critical new role within the M-Files US team and global field marketing function.
As Marketing Programs Specialist, you will support the Field Marketing Manager in planning and executing high quality integrated campaigns that provide the sales and business development teams with a flow of quality leads in their target industry sectors. You will be responsible for creating and optimising effective nurture campaigns to increase prospect engagement, lead score and conversion rate to sales-ready meetings.
The Marketing Programs Specialist role is ideal for a hands-on, proactive marketing manager or agency side account manager looking for new challenge or an experienced marketing executive looking for the next level of progression in their career.
Your principal duties and responsibilities:
- Working alongside the sales team and product marketing team to gain an understanding of target sectors, create messaging, build out audience profiles, and plan campaigns.
- Plan, execute and measure integrated digital and off-line demand and lead generation campaigns within these target sectors
- Create or source suitable verticalized content to use as part of the campaigns
- Create, execute and measure highly tailored Marketo email sequences and nurture streams, for all stages of the sales funnel
- Identify, plan and manage webinars and events within target sectors
- Provide support to the UK Field Marketing Manager in other programs and activities
Your skills and experience:
- 3 - 5 years marketing experience, carrying out most, if not all of the tasks listed above
- Experience of working in a similar role within the technology space, preferably for a SaaS vendor
- Extensive hands-on experience using Marketo to build emails, landing pages, campaigns and reporting
- Strong writing and creative skills with an eye for detail
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite and Salesforce CRM advantageous
- Excellent relationships management and a team player
- Ability to project manage multiple tasks and meet challenging deadlines
To learn more about this career opportunity and to apply for consideration, please visit the career section of our website https://careers.m-files.com/recruitmentdetails.aspx?id=630&_ga=2.205475728.1842451665.1557763592-989508795.1541186041