SAP is seeking a Marketo Contractor role with potential for hire. Take a look at the description below, and if you are interested or have a referral, contact me directly at email@example.com. Thank you!
Marketing Automation Specialist
As a part of the SAP Ariba Global Demand Center, the Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of marketing automation programs in support of company and marketing objectives. This production-oriented role is responsible for the setup, maintenance, and reporting of email, webinar, live event and integrated marketing programs. Additionally, this individual maintains a current understanding of marketing automation best practices and applies them to the execution of our programs in collaboration with regional marketing and sales teams.
- Use Marketo to build, deploy and monitor critical demand generation programs, such as engagement programs, trigger and batch campaigns, email, webinar and live event programs. Activities include program flow builds, email creation, landing page creation, form creation, list uploads and data management.
- Implement marketing automation best practices and ensure proper end-to-end testing of programs prior to launch.
- Embrace a test and learn mindset, dig for actionable insight within data by applying response analysis, A/B testing and best practices to optimize all aspects of programs. Collaborate with Demand Center team to prioritize testing strategies according to potential for greatest impact.
- Establish and deliver marketing reporting, dashboards and analysis on program performance, conversions, attribution and effectiveness.
- Partner with global marketing teams to provide digital marketing best practices, strategies, and guidance for event, webinar, email, nurture and other types of campaigns.
- Ensure all program assets and data management programs adhere to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and local email laws.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant B2B marketing experience building programs in Marketo (Marketo certification a plus)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, open-minded and enthusiastic about seeking new solutions to challenges
- Comfortable multi-tasking and eager to take on more projects
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Experience in mobile friendly or responsive design
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence others without formal authority
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Marketing analytics experience a strong plus
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Marketing)