SOLVED

Adding Custom Values to Field Property in Forms

Go to solution
Mitangi_Parekh
Level 2

Adding Custom Values to Field Property in Forms

Hey everyone,

We have a form for people to update their email preferences one but we realized that the Fields we chose initially are labeled wrong. Instead of the default 'Subscription - Educational' fields from Marketo, we are using custom ones we made for all other forms. However, we didn't update it for this particular form. When I went in to change the Fields, I noticed that the Value property was removed (see photos for what I mean). We want to add the 'Value' and 'Label to Right' property. How can we rectify this situation? Our forms are designed so that the Label property stays blank and the Value property shows the information since we use rich text.

Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 3.04.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 3.04.40 PM.png

Thanks!

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Adding Custom Values to Field Property in Forms

Nothing's been removed. You only get the option for the Checkboxes field type, not Checkbox. You have a Checkboxes set with only one possible value in the upper screenshot. The lower screenshot is a Checkbox which is always a Boolean (yes/no).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Nothing's been removed. You only get the option for the Checkboxes field type, not Checkbox. You have a Checkboxes set with only one possible value in the upper screenshot. The lower screenshot is a Checkbox which is always a Boolean (yes/no).

Mitangi_Parekh
Level 2

Awesome - did not catch that! Thanks, Sanford!