I need to track sales rep engagement on a newsletter that goes to our outside sales force, as well as an internal audience. I only want to see engagement on the outside sales rep portion of the distribution. Our reporting is set-up as follows:
- The email program includes an Opens and Clicks Link report that gives me stats on outside sales rep readers only. This is how we want it.
- The landing page report tells me who clicked into each landing page. I believe those clicks capture readers from both the external and internal list. I only want to know which external people clicked into the landing pages.
Here are my questions:
1. Is there a way to exclude internal people from the landing page report?
2. If not, what is the workaround? Do we clone the entire program in order to send it to two separate lists?
3. If I need to send two separate emails in order to track the different audiences, do we need unique landing page IDs for each program?
Thank you for your help.