SOLVED

LinkedIn Lead gen no email

Go to solution
Jonathan_Westov
Level 2

LinkedIn Lead gen no email

Hey guys,

I hooked up the LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms integration and I am receiving leads just without the email. It is mapped, has anyone had this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ankit_Dua
Level 6

Re: LinkedIn Lead gen no email

There has been update in the mapping in linkedin lead gen forms, please make sure you are using the updated mapped fields. If you are already using the updated mapping, please drop an email to support they will fix it from their end.

I have faced the same issue earlier and Marketo support got it fixed from their end.

Thanks

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Ankit_Dua
Level 6

There has been update in the mapping in linkedin lead gen forms, please make sure you are using the updated mapped fields. If you are already using the updated mapping, please drop an email to support they will fix it from their end.

I have faced the same issue earlier and Marketo support got it fixed from their end.

Thanks

Jonathan_Westov
Level 2

Thank you Ankit. That fixed the issue for me.

Mitangi_Parekh
Level 2

Hi Ankit,

How do we know we are using the old or updated mapping? Thank you

Alex_Venus
Level 2

I'm experiencing this myself. Do you have any more details about this?

Jonathan_Westov
Level 2

Alex sorry it took so long. Last week there was an issue with Marketo that messed up the mapping between LinkedIn and Marketo. You just need to go in and remap with the correct email address. I recommend testing it a few times to know its the right field.

Carly_Stevens2
Level 2

Hi - can  you tell me where I need to go and remap please? Is it in Marketo or LinkedIn? Struggling to find where/how to edit.

Jonathan_Westov
Level 2

Hey Carly, 

Yes it is in Marketo.

Just go to Launchpoint. and then go into the LinkedIn installed service. 

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 10.10.37 AM.png

Alex_Venus
Level 2

Cheers Jon. I sorted it last week thankfully. I find it weird that there wasn't more in the community about this. Caused a fair bit of disruption for us. Thanks for the response. 

Jonathan_Westov
Level 2

Yeah me as well. Had to fix ASAP.