We are seeking a marketing demand generation expert with Marketo exp - please contact me <Brian Fleming> firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration or apply at https://magnitude.com/about/open-positions/?p=job%2Foqut9fwg
Here is more detail about the position...
Innowera, a Magnitude Company, prides itself as an inventor and a visionary in the SAP Data Management space. At the heart of our partnership with the customer is our technology that enables SAP for all users. We surpass anything out there in the market today for the empowerment of business users so that they can manage their SAP data easily and efficiently extending SAP to Excel, SharePoint, databases, web browsers and mobile devices to name a few.
Innowera makes SAP easier for users on all levels of business by simplifying complex problems and driving efficiencies via automation. Innowera's Process Runner dramatically reduces the total cost of ownership (TCO) of SAP systems by enabling business and IT users. Innowera Control Panel, Dashboard, and Enterprise Share applications provide a complete set of functionalities for SAP data management with enterprise-grade governance, reporting, sharing, and collaboration for an agile enterprise.
Innowera, a Magnitude Company, is based in Las Colinas near Dallas, Texas, USA and maintains a presence via re-seller and distribution channels in Europe, Africa, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America.
If you’re passionate about generating revenue via a productive collaboration among all go-to-market disciplines, this is an opportunity for you to make it happen.
Through skillful execution of all things associated with delivering on marketing plans (pull + push alike), you will support Innowera’s revenue and marketing ROI objectives. Establishing marketing execution excellence, you will be responsible for delivering a variety of campaigns, events and assets effectively and efficiently. This includes assistance in planning and goal setting, creative production, programmatic execution, and iteration. You will have the appropriate Marketing Operations experience to ensure, data, segmentation, targeting, processes, measurement, reporting, consistent communications and acquisition integration run smartly and smoothly. Top-of-funnel qualified lead delivery, nurture, and pipeline engagement and acceleration are yours to execute, along with key internal and external assets.
You will apply your demand and operational experience as well as leverage current best practices to create cascading plans, test and iterate program tactics and assets, and optimize for efficacy, repetition, scale and return on marketing investment. Collaborative relationships will be built across business unit marketing.
- Run cross-channel campaigns. Develop, implement and execution of these campaigns in coordination with internal subject matter experts, and using that content and messaging to deliver effective campaigns and programs that generate demand for sales teams and/or brand recognition of Innowera
- Develop a broad range of content in support of lead generation and brand awareness activities in coordination with other marketing team members, including: campaigns, case studies, white papers, sales tools, speaker presentations and webinars, web copy, email and newsletters content, articles for trade publications and blogs, tradeshow content and planning
- Manage the hands-on day-to-day execution of marketing plans, deliverables, and action items for Applications Business Unit and product lines.
- Closely monitor performance of the website and continuously make improvements (SEO, PPC)
- Coordinate with internal marketing colleagues on digital activities including: advertising campaigns via social media and other paid publishers, search engine marketing and search engine optimization programs. Coordinate, develop and execution of several events
- Manage multiple campaigns from budget management to conception and launch through evaluation.
- Manage relationships with agencies, internal relationships, 3rd party relationships, and others as needed
- Report on the effectiveness of all campaigns and make recommendations
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing Required
- 3-5 Years of Business to Business (B2B) Marketing Experience Required; Software and technology field is highly preferred
- MSOffice Required; CRM, Marketing Automation experience highly preferred
- Execution mindset with project management and prioritization skills
- Affinity using data to develop and plan successful marketing campaigns
- Self-starter and results driven: This is a hands-on role and you must be comfortable creating and delivering on projects with limited resources.
- Ability to take ownership
- Can keep an overview of multiple campaigns
- Commercial mind and Digital savvy
- Exemplary organizational skills, detail oriented, with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and polished presentation skills with a passion for technology
Location: Irving, Texas