3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 18, 2019 1:15 PM by Kimberly Galitz

Add 'exceptionMessage' to Alert Email

Brett Carpenter

Hiya MUG!

Is it possible to add the 'exceptionMessage' located on a lead record activity log to an alert email?

I have emails set to notify me when a lead doesn't sync to SFDC but they don't give any info besides name, etc... So I need to find them in Marketo then figure out why they didn't sync over. I'd like to set it so all the information is given in the alert email but I don't see an {{exceptionMessage}} token anywhere

Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 3.42.10 PM.png

Thanks!

• Re: Add 'exceptionMessage' to Alert Email
          Kimberly Galitz

Hey!

So I don't know if there is a way to do what you are asking specifically, but Marketo DOES allow you to subscribe to your notifications so that it will email you this type of detail. Admin > Notifications > Subscribe

They look like this in your inbox:

Hope this helps!
          Kimberly

• Re: Add 'exceptionMessage' to Alert Email
              Brett Carpenter

Hi Kimberly!

I don't see that Notification option anywhere in Admin.

And my error isn't showing up under the Notifications section in the header.

--

*Disclaimer: "This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential

and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or

entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the

intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby

notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is 

prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the 

sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately."*