Marketo please build clicked email report which shows the % numbers by clicked links using email image

Adam_Kery
Level 1

Marketo please build clicked email report which shows the % numbers by clicked links using email image

Marketo clicked through report is ok but as the report needs to be provided to marketers who dont usually like to see reports only showing data but like visual effects more can marketo build reports for emails which shows the email used in the send out and adds the clicked through % next to the part in the email where the Image Link or CTA buttons or other hyperlinks are.

I draw a quick picture what i mean (the below is the actual email as it was sent out) and report to show the % of all clicked links to be added where the image or CTA or other hyperlinks are.

I think this would be very useful for all marketo users and marketing stakeholders we are supporting to show which part of their email was clicked through most aka can use it as an email clicked through heat map.

Let me know what you think and if anyone from marketo is reading this can this be added to any future release.

I mean we can do this our-self on an adhoc basis as its too manual so it would be good to have in an automated way in a report.

for marketo.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Carrie_Chandle1
Level 6 - Community Advisor

Re: Marketo please build clicked email report which shows the % numbers by clicked links using email image

Great idea, Adam Kery​!

There are actually a couple Ideas submitted for this topic that you should vote for