AnsweredAssumed Answered

Landing Page Not Advancing on Form Submit

Question asked by Erek Bond on Mar 12, 2019
Latest reply on Mar 13, 2019 by Erek Bond

Hi,

I'm having a really strange issue and I'm hoping somebody here can give me some ideas as to what the problem might be and how to fix it. Our landing pages are not always advancing people to the thank you landing page when the form is submitted. The landing page refreshes, but the URL has all the form fields appended to the end of it like below (I've removed the page URL and edited the values):

?FirstName=Erek&LastName=Bond&Email=erek.bond%40emaildomain.com&Phone=555-555-5555&Company=Company+Name&Country=United+States&State=UT&Attribution_User_ID__c=&Attribution_Source__c=direct&Attribution_Medium__c=none&Attribution_Keyword__c=not+provided&Attribution_Content__c=&Attribution_Campaign__c=&Attribution_Original_Source__c=direct&Attribution_Original_Medium__c=none&Attribution_Original_Keyword__c=not+provided&utm_source_original__c=&utm_medium_original__c=&utm_campaign_original__c=&utm_content_original__c=&uTMCategoryOriginal=&Call_to_Action__c=&Opt_In__c=&Double_Opt_In__c=&emailOptIn=yes&formid=0000&lpId=00000&subId=000&munchkinId=000-ABC-000&lpurl=%2F%2Fget.websitedomain.com%2FTpath%3Fcr%3D%7Bcreative%7D%26kw%3D%7Bkeyword%7D&followupLpId=00000&cr=&kw=&q=

It seems that the form does submit the information which is good, but the TYLP is pretty important to the user experience (especially when there is a downloadable asset on the TYLP). This doesn't happen all the time, and it only happens when somebody has submitted a form previously (which indicates it might be a cookie issue). Has anybody ever seen or heard of anything like this?

Outcomes