AnsweredAssumed Answered

Way to hide form on a landing page after a specified date?

Question asked by Nicole Burns on Mar 4, 2019
Latest reply on Sep 25, 2019 by Sanford Whiteman

Hi there!

Curious if there is a way to hide a form that appears on a landing after a certain date? Use case being, the event is over and I want to avoid any future submissions. I do not want to have to go in manually to update the landing page but rather use some kind of scripting to hide/remove the form after the last date of the event.

I realize there is an option to display custom text instead of the form if the visitor is known but I am trying to deter new submissions. I also see there are form settings at the landing page level but it is only for the followup page after submission.

I have seen this article about what to do with post-event landing pages, but I don't necessarily want to push visitors to any on-demand content or current content. I have also seen articles (like this one that Sanford answered) about conditionally showing the submit button, which might work, but I can't quite figure out what condition I would use and how it could be influenced by the date.

I am somewhat new to Marketo so I may be overlooking something really obvious! Sorry if I am!

Any suggestions would be wonderful! Thanks! =D

Outcomes