3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 25, 2019 2:42 PM by Caroline Brown

February MUG Follow-Up

Caroline Brown

We had a great meeting last night - thanks to everyone who was able to join us. Jared Philcox (AE at Marketo) provided some insight into Adobe's Experience Cloud. I've attached PDFs of his slide decks.

I attached our slide deck from last night - we didn't have any major announcements...other than the fact that one of our very own, Carrie Chandler, was recently named a Marketo Champion! Congratulations!!

Please let Rich and I know if you're going to Summit - we'd love to plan a meet-up for our group. (I mean, we've GOT to take a MUG shot in Vegas.) Finally, our next meeting will be on March 13th at HQ Raleigh. You can RSVP here: https://nation.marketo.com/events/2722-rdu-mug-march-meeting-downtown-raleigh.

• Re: February MUG Follow-Up
          Amit Jain

Thanks for sharing this Caroline! Very helpful.

We also have Adobe target and Marketo and I'm struggling a bit with following questions:

• How Adobe target and Marekto's web-personalization and ContentAI are different?
          • Why to use Adobe target over Marekto's web-personalization and ContentAI?
          • What do you recommend, Marketo's web-personalization and ContentAI or Adobe target? And why?

According to my understanding, Marketo captures 360 degree customer data (be it online footprints, offline event activity, email engagement data, CRM activities, Opportunity data, social media data, profile data) and many more and we can utilize Marekto's web-personalization and ContentAI more effectively than Adobe target. What is your take on this?

Regards,
          Amit