Marketo form - it didn't read script

Pedro_Rosa
Level 2

Marketo form - it didn't read script

Hi.

I'm having a problem with a form with embed code (a script to exclude certain domains when filling out the email address field from here: http://developers.marketo.com/blog/restrict-free-email-domains-on-form-fill-out/ ). I've created a test Landing Page on Marketo and it worked correctly but it's implementation on Sitecore didn't produce good results - I was able to insert a gmail address without any problem - which is not the purpose of that script). Could someone help me with this? Note that the sitecore page in which the form is embed is in test mode (wasn't published yet).

4 REPLIES 4
Steven_Vanderb3
Marketo Employee

Re: Marketo form - it didn't read script

You would need to provide a link to the page with the form you were testing.

Pedro_Rosa
Level 2

Thank you for your answer. Sorry, but I'm unable to share the link since one only can see it using our intranet.

Dave_Roberts
Level 10

Pedro, Im not familiar with Sitecore, but I know sometimes depending upon how the script is written it wont fire when loaded in "draft mode" - I've run into a similar thing where scripts don't work inside the LP editor in Marketo, but will fire once I view the approved page. It might be as simple as approving the page, otherwise it'd be helpful to see a link to that page to dig into the code there.

Pedro_Rosa
Level 2

Thank you for your reply. We are going to test it "live" to see if that solves the problem.