AnsweredAssumed Answered

Serving different LP's based on a user's form selections

Question asked by Brandon West on Feb 17, 2019
Latest reply on Feb 20, 2019 by Brandon West

Hi - I have a bit of a unique scenario that I have not been able to work out. Within the subscription center, the user has 4 choices (3 subscriptions, 1 unsubscribe). In a nutshell:

• If user changes or ads a new subscription (net gain of 0 or more), they are served LP A.
  • If user global unsubscribes all (selects unsubscribe option), they are served LP B.
  • (this is the struggle) If users unsubscribes to 1 or more and doesn't add a new subscription (net gain of -1 or more) and doesn't global unsubscribe, they are served LP C

For these different options, I've created a boolean field for each subscription (Y/N) and a datetime stamp (which is an internal requirement) for each. I have trigger campaigns set up to listen for Y/N field changes that apply time stamps.

The advanced form options are too linear for this (1 LP per field option), segments don't seem to update in real time to dynamically swap LP content. Am I overlooking an obvious solution b/c I've been staring at the screen too long?

Thanks in advance!

Brandon

Outcomes