Please let me know if you are interested or know of anyone interested in the below position. Specifically looking for Marketo experience. My direct email is email@example.com.
Based in beautiful Irvine, California, we are CalAmp, the pure-play pioneering leader of the Connected Vehicle and Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) marketplace. Currently, we are seeking a Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist with at least 4 years of experience developing and leading marketing automation strategy. This is an exciting opportunity for those who wish to work for a stable, well-established company that builds transformational technologies within the revolutionary domain of IoT.
We believe that people are our greatest asset and we are committed to being an employer of choice in our industry. CalAmp offers an engaging and diverse work environment that permits our people to take pride in their contributions and share in the company’s success. Our employees can expect the space to showcase their talent, sharpen their skills, develop new capabilities, and be a part of a global team that develops revolutionary technologies. We proudly offer the stability and security of a mid-size publicly-traded tech company without the rigidity and red tape.
- Meaningful work with the potential to disrupt an entire industry
- Visionary leadership
- Excellent compensation packages
- An extensive suite of medical and retirement benefits
- Unlimited flexible time off policy and accommodating work schedules
- Education Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement)
- Access to cutting-edge tools and technologies
- Innovative, intelligent, collaborative teammates
- Function as CRM and marketing automation lead partnering closely with the Digital Marketing Specialist, Product Marketing and cross-functional team members to deliver on business objectives
- As the in-house marketing automation expert, you will drive capability building ensuring maximum utilization of Marketo’s suite of tools (i.e. SEO & SEM, Social Media, Oktopost, etc)
- Develop and execute annual marketing automation & CRM strategy including capability building, testing & optimization and analytics reporting.
- Develop analytics reporting dashboard & cadence for campaigns – conduct share outs to key stakeholders. Create wrap-up reports for relevant events and conduct post-mortems to drive efficiency, effectiveness and excellence in execution.
- Build, implement and monitor Marketo programs, including campaign setup; email, landing page and form creation; smart list development; lead scoring; automated lead nurture setup and optimization; and more.
- Develop and optimize relevant nurture tracks and triggered communications at specific points in the lifecycle to drive engagement and revenue.
- Continually test and optimize - from A/B testing CTAs and content placements to optimizing lead gen form flows
- Develop best practices for marketing automation & CRM, hold share outs and maintain knowledge base to ensure adoption throughout Marketing
- Continue to develop the Digital Marketing Specialist’s knowledge base on Marketing Automation & CRM
- Manage analytics tools such as Google Analytics to gather platform specific, campaign and conversion metrics, ensuring tracking mechanisms and dashboards are in place and working for all websites and other digital programs to gain measured results. Ensure the completeness and accuracy of all data.
- Drive analytics and operational processes around traffic attribution across all platforms, including dashboard creation and maintenance, analysis, communication and ad hoc reporting requests
- Work with Digital marketing specialist to help create the big picture for analytics – tying together multiple data analytics sources from Marketo, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Oktopost and more.
- Work with product marketing to build segmentation model including data analysis and optimization of communications to drive business objectives
- Social media: content creation, posting, dashboard building, data analytics
- Content management: WordPress updates
- SEO & SEM
- Paid media execution