Chainalysis is one of the fastest growing companies in the cryptocurrency space. Our cryptocurrency investigation and compliance software is used by the world’s leading law enforcement agencies, regulators, and businesses as they combat fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity involving cryptocurrencies. With offices in New York, Washington D.C., Copenhagen and London, we are backed by Benchmark and other leading names in venture capital. Our mission is to build trust in blockchains.
Chainalysis is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to own the Marketing database and critical Marketing systems, develop best-in-class campaign processes, and build a comprehensive reporting framework for Marketing campaigns. If you’re looking for the opportunity to own a critical component of a high-growth companies tech stack, build out best-practices, and serve as the subject matter expert for all things related to Marketing systems, this is the perfect role for you.
This position will be based out of New York City.
- Manage technical aspects of marketing automation system Marketo, related systems, and the integrations that tie them together.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices for reporting and accountability in campaign and lead management, including lead stages, lead-handoff process, and scoring.
- Optimize our Marketo instance to ensure usability, speed, and reliability for existing automations and net-new program creation.
- Build automated nurture campaigns in Marketo to ensure the right prospects are receiving the right content at the right time.
- Streamline the lead management process to ensure Marketing Qualified Leads are delivered to the Sales team with the necessary contextual information.
- Build and nurture relationships with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to identify ongoing and changing requirements and adapt the lead gen strategy as needed.
- Evaluate and integrate new marketing systems to optimize Marketing and Sales performance.
- Use a data-driven approach to measure and report on campaign results and effectiveness; continually identify opportunities for innovation and test new tactics to improve performance.
- 2-4 years’ experience in Marketing Operations; B2B SaaS preferred
- Experience administering Marketo
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of Marketing and Sales applications
- Data-driven thinking and metrics-based approach to marketing planning and execution
- Ability to track and manage multiple projects with varying deadlines and levels of detail
- An autonomous approach to work balanced with the willingness to ask for help when needed
- Familiarity with cryptocurrency industry a plus!
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability and experience. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. We can’t wait to meet you.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, stock options for senior roles, medical, dental and vision - which cover domestic partners as well - plus life and disability coverage, 20 vacation days, and a 401K plan. Chainalysists also get to participate in our annual Huddle, a week-long destination event that promotes team-building, professional development, and fun! In the office, you’ll receive a Mac or PC of your choice and a fully stocked kitchen.