!!! APPLY HERE !!!
B2B CAMPAIGN AND MARKETING AUTOMATION CONSULTANT
As Marketing Automation Consultant, you will be part of LeadFabric's growing talent pool of Demand Generation and Marketing Automation consultants.This job is a full-time position and is based in Diegem (Brussels) and/or Amsterdam.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
The main areas of responsibility include but are not limited to,
PROJECT MANAGEMENT (FROM IMPLEMENTATION TO DELIVERY)
- Different projects/ accounts will require different roles. From technical project manager, to lead program architect and/or a lead product consultant (MAP/CRM), you are responsible for implementations as well as the design/execution of demand generation programs, on enterprise and mid-size level.
- Work with account teams to map complex business requirements into functional implementation plans within marketing automation and CRM environments, for both new accounts as well as existing client engagements.
- Drive rapid deployment implementations (FabStart) or custom implementations of Marketing Automation and Marketing Technologies in general.
- Help clients define their marketing goals, ROI metrics, and respective results, for which you build overarching demand generation strategies specific for your projects.
- Help grow the business by developing and sharing solutions, research, and best practices.
- Maintain transparent communication with team members and client relations.
- Deliver Top of Funnel and Middle of Funnel MA campaign services to our growing pool of Marketing Automation clients.
- Provide day-to-day system maintenance and on-going marketing operations support of our clients' MAP systems.
- Provide marketing automation asset assembly services and support services.
- Help develop accounts, uncover and grow business opportunities, and assist sales.
- Provide on a professional level both technical and non-technical documentation and training to clients.
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
The skills below will be listed as either Required (R) or Preferred (P).
MARKETING TECHNOLOGY EXPERIENCE
Systems - You have the ability to work with and experience in,
- (B2B) Marketing Automation software, at least one and preferably more: Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, and/or Salesforce.com Pardot (R)
- Email marketing system experience: Examples: Exact Target, Bronto, Responsys, Flexmail, Tripolis, eCircle, etc. (P)
- MRM experience: Aprimo, Unica, etc. (P)
- B2C Platforms experience: Selligent, Adobe Campaign/ Neolane, etc. (P)
- Sales Force Automation software: primarily Salesforce.com or MS Dynamics (P)
Process - You have the ability to work with and experience in,
- Database management: From segmentation, to reporting and maintenance (R)
- Email Marketing: Permission marketing, segmentation, optimization, etc. (R)
- List acquisition and import experience (R)
- Organic as well as paid search campaigns (R)
- Optimization & A/B testing, Continuous improvement (R)
- Data analysis, reporting and business intelligence (P)
Technology - You have a good understanding of,
- Relational data structure and basic SQL knowledge (R)
- Web and web technology skills (HTML, basic CSS), and the ability and openness to grow your technical skillset (R)
You have experience with,
- Delivery of custom and/or rapid deployment implementations in digital transformation, automation and implementation.
- Business process review, audit and re-design.
- Analyzing program results and create meaningful recommendations for immediate action.
- Obtaining efficient and effective results without direct report authority.
- Excellent organizational skills, capability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously within cross-functional teams and communicate with all levels of management.
- Superior client management and networking skills.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A position in an innovative and fast-growing company. We offer multiple team incentives, including international offsite events.
- A front seat in Europe's earliest Marketing Automation adopter company (we started 5 years before our competitors), in a vibrant high-growth market and with major uniquely established partnerships in place, while working for enterprise-based clients.
- The ability to produce an immediate impact in an international environment, at the most preferred services partner in the EMEA region for Marketo and Oracle Eloqua.
- Plenty of professional development opportunities, such as trainings, obtaining certifications and attending conferences all over the globe.
- Attractive office workspace and unconventional environment. LeadFabric is an SME that acts as an international firm, yet without the bureaucracy. Sneak-peek of our Diegem (Brussels) office: https://www.pinterest.com/leadfabric/our-fab-office/
- A flexible, highly motivating working environment where "intrapreneurship" is a must.
- A highly competitive package.
!!! APPLY HERE !!!