Welltok is a data-driven, enterprise SaaS company that delivers the healthcare industry’s leading consumer activation platform. Welltok’s solutions empower leading health plans, employers, providers and public entities to connect consumers with personalized health improvement resources, making it easy and rewarding for consumers to complete actions that optimize their health and wellbeing.
Welltok was named one of five healthcare companies on the Forbes 2018 Cloud 100 list, ranked #1 on the 2019 Tech Tribune’s Best Technology Startups in Colorado and #2 in Colorado on Deloitte’s 2017 Technology Fast 500.
At Welltok, we’re proud of what we’re accomplishing and are committed to building a company where smart, passionate people can thrive and succeed.
Join us as we make healthcare more personal and rewarding!
- Key responsibilities are included but not limited to setting up, building, proofing, scheduling, deploying and troubleshooting email marketing campaigns
- Create and utilize dynamic templates/ content to handle multiple segments
- Collaborate with the Engagement team to manage and optimize email design concepts, layout and functionality
- Identify, test and implement new strategies to improve click through, open and conversion rates
- Monitor and minimize unsubscribe/bounce/complaint rates
- Analyze data and provide actionable insights/recommendations to deliver continuous improvements to client email campaigns
- Serve as an internal SME championing email marketing best practices and channel ambassador to the Adoption & Engagement team
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize email marketing performance
- Understanding of compliance, permission-based marketing, privacy, and spam regulation (CAN/SPAM)
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent project management, time management, communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to evaluate queue of work needing to be complete, prioritizing based off team goals
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Experience with A/B testing, automated and drip campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in email and mobile marketing and measurement
- 2+ years of experience with HTML; knowledgeable on the difference between coding for web and email
- Experience working with email marketing tools / email service providers and deliverability
- Experience with analytics and generating insights from data
Preferred Knowledge & Skills
- Denver based
- Experience with Marketo, HubSpot, SilverPop, Watson Campaign Automation or a similar email service provider required
- Experience with Litmus a plus
- Experience within the Healthcare industry a plus
- Microsoft office tools (Excel, PowerPoint)
Welltok celebrates respects and supports diversity in the workplace. Welltok is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to considering all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.