180121883 – Marketing Platform Senior Associate
The Merchant Services Marketing Platform Senior Associate acts as a key member of the Marketing Operations Support hub and is responsible for the ongoing management of all content within the marketing automation platform, Marketo, building and customizing marketing programs, monitoring and reporting on platform-wide and program-specific performance. This position will work primarily with the Platform Administrators to drive continual improvement of the Marketo content inventory through understanding of evolving business needs, knowledge of best practices and analyzation of performance data. The Marketing Platform Sr. Associate will also be responsible for ensuring firm-wide and line-of-business level controls are executed by partnering with the Client Communications and Marketing Leads on platform specific initiatives. A focused and results-oriented approach is essential to the success of this role.
- Owns the Marketo content library and supporting inventories Identifies opportunities to drive return on investment by leveraging existing assets across marketing programs
- Proactively looks for ways to improve processes and procedures that enable nimble response for clients; drives efficient use of resources within JPMC firm-wide and CCB-level controls and standards
- Fulfills business requests for new content development and existing content improvement
- Partners with creative, design, and execution teams to develop and implement marketing content and programs
- Executes controls framework including content performance reporting and analysis, recertification, rebranding and other related initiatives
- Analyzes performance data, identify trends and anomalies; recommend enhancements and efficiencies
- Supports Platform Admin. in BAU management, resiliency, and user support
- Demonstrates strong understanding of technical, operational and control complexities.
- Produces clear and succinct written and verbal communications and knows how to structure and frame messages for different audiences.
- Operates within established risk parameters/tolerances and meets internal/external risk and compliance obligations.
- Strategic thinker with 6-8+ years of marketing content management experience
- Experience delivering effective client messages and driving results across a diverse client base
- Expertise in business to business direct client communication using traditional and digital channels
- Hands on experience with marketing technology
- Channel management experience; ability to target messaging to most effective channel and measure impact of expected result
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to understand, interpret and simplify complex technical ideas and turn them into clear communications
- Comfortable working in an extremely fast paced, collaborative environment
- Merchant Services and/or Payments industry experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree required