As you know, we haven't had a user group in ANZ for a while. There are many reasons for this, but the main one is that in other areas of the world MUGs are run by customers/partners and MUG leaders drive this process. Marketo has done this for a while but we really need to start identifying people who might be willing to volunteer to help run user groups.
We need MUG leaders for Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane!
What does being a MUG leader entail?
- Identifying speakers and/or content that would appeal to the group
- Working with Marketo to set dates to email out invitations
- Working with Marketo to find/hire venues (Marketo has budgets to assist with this, but finding customers who are willing to host the group is also a great thing)
- Working with Marketo on budgets/sponsorship and organising some catering etc for the session
What are the benefits of being a MUG leader?
- Access to the wider MUG global network to meet and work with excellent people
- Points towards becoming a Marketo Champion if you want to be one
- Raising your own personal profile amongst the Marketo community, plus chances to speak at user groups
- Marketo swag, free tickets to Summit, special access to sessions and breakout areas at Summit
- Invitations to calls with Marketo's marketing and product teams
If you think this sounds interesting, please reach out to myself at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact your Customer Success Manager, or indicate here in this channel with the best way to follow up with you.