AnsweredAssumed Answered

Send Event Confirmation Email Containing Multiple Session Registration Information

Question asked by Spencer Phillips on Jan 29, 2019
Latest reply on Jan 30, 2019 by Rachit Puri

Hello,

We have an upcoming event. The event will have two different sessions, happening at two different times in the day so there are 4 possible sessions people can choose from.

I am trying to figure out:

1. The best way to set up the form to give the user a choice to select which content at the time they prefer (see my screenshot of form I have created)

2. The best way to take the form fill data and dynamically update the registration confirmation email with the choices the made (ie - "we see you registered for content A and 8am and content B at 2pm")
3. Lastly, a way to autogenerate calendar links based on the times the person has selected.

The main question I am looking to answer: What is the best/easiest way to capture all choices made on the form and pass it through to the user via an email - is it tokens?

Form Builder - Created two custom fields: "Session One" and "Session Two"

Screen Shot 2019-01-29 at 1.33.34 PM.png

Landing page with the two fields with radio buttons

Screen Shot 2019-01-29 at 1.34.35 PM.png

I believe that this would be done in a SC that would update email content based on radio button selection. Any and all pointers/tips/feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Spencer

Outcomes