Expedia Group is one of the largest online travel companies in the world, with an extensive brand portfolio that includes some of the world’s leading online travel brands. Collectively, the Expedia Group brands cover virtually every aspect of researching, planning and booking travel. The Expedia Group portfolio serves both leisure and business travellers with tastes and budgets ranging from modest to luxury.
Expedia® Lodging Partners Services (LPS) is responsible for building and developing relationships with hotels around the world, to constantly align our product offering to our customers’ demand. With more than 240,000 hotels worldwide, Expedia Lodging Partner Services is driving innovation in the development and management of a highly complex and fast-moving inventory.
Global Partner Marketing (GPM) is a newly formed organization that brings together what were formerly disparate B2B channel marketing functions (email, web, social, and events) into a single entity supported by an in-house creative team.
We’re in “start-up” mode, aggressively building out our team with ambitious goals to create a world class B2B marketing org that will drive the LPS goals of…
- Acquisition – adding new hotel partners
- Engagement – deepening the relationship we have with existing hotel partners
- Satisfaction – keeping hotel partners happy
- Efficiency – reducing the sales cycle and taking on tasks to give time back to our sales force (Market Management)
The GPM team is investing in our entire martech stack with an emphasis on an ecosystem approach with Marketo at its core. We’re looking for a Sr. Marketing Infrastructure & Automation Engineer to be part of a newly forming, and rapidly expanding marketing automation team within GPM. This individual will be critical in helping build out compelling, data driven customer journeys across the hotel partner lifecycle. If you enjoy building from scratch, thrive on turning ambiguity into productivity, and have aptitude for marketing technologies, then this role is ideal for you.This position will be based in Bellevue, WA and will be one of the key members of our marketing infrastructure, automation and email delivery team. This person will require solid experience in marketing tools and demonstrated automation capabilities with solutions such as Marketo to create/configure the following deliverables:
- Connected Integrations with third party solutions
- Functional Utilities that provide point solutions to scale our operations
- Promotional and transactional emails
- Registration forms and landing page templates
- Event support communications
- Automated customer journeys
- Programming of business rules and marketing triggers
- Lead scoring
- Personalization (use of tokens and snippets)
- Reporting and data integration
- Data manipulation / augmentation