Do you want to play a critical role in building and managing a marketing automation strategy that generates new business growth across emerging technology segments? IDC, a global leader in technology market intelligence, is looking for a self-starter who has demonstrable success executing the day to day operations of a Marketo marketing automation instance.
This individual will be the central point of contact for global marketing, sales and IT/design teams in the roll out and ongoing management of a Marketo implementation in conjunction with Salesforce.com. Responsibilities include developing and enforcing processes and standards for campaign planning, execution and measurement, as well as managing the marketing programming calendar. This role will work directly with project team end users to plan and implement lead generation campaigns and to improve conversion and sales close rates. Pipeline analysis, attribution and ROI data analysis are critical aspects of the role, as is the ability to present results and recommend areas for improvement to campaign owners and marketing leadership.
The Marketing Operations Manager should have experience implementing the appropriate tactics for each stage of the customer journey and have a mindset toward continuously improving the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing business processes.
This position is located at IDC's Framingham, MA headquarters.
• Daily operations management of Marketo and central point of contact for global Marketo program management including training and governance
• Management of the MQL to SQL processes in Marketo and Salesforce.com including building and optimizing lead scoring methodologies
• Development of full funnel analysis leveraging different attribution models and ongoing improvement recommendations
• Measurement and reporting ownership for marketing lead generation, campaign effectiveness, pipeline contribution and overall business metrics
• Creation of scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management
• Development of new strategies for customer acquisition and retention by leveraging marketing technologies
• Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years of hands-on experience with Marketo and Salesforce.com integrations/implementations
• Hands-on experience building and optimizing nurture campaigns in Marketo including smart list development and landing page strategy and optimization
• Understanding and creation of lead scoring, attribution and ROI models
• Knowledge of digital marketing best practices including SEO, paid search, social advertising and Google Analytics
• Outstanding project management skills, with experience implementing projects with diverse and complex data requirements
• Proven ability to work directly and collaboratively with Sales and Marketing to build processes and service level agreements that support the successful usage of Marketo as a revenue generating engine
• Expertise in B2B marketing, and experience in high-tech is a plus
• Understanding of global email and privacy regulations a plus
• Subject matter expert for marketing automation, with strong digital marketing and demand generation know-how including multi-channel demand generation, inbound, email and database marketing tactics
About IDC: International Data Corporation (IDC) is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications and consumer technology markets. IDC helps IT professionals, business executives, and the investment community make fact-based decisions on technology purchases and business strategy. More than 1,100 IDC analysts provide global, regional, and local expertise on technology and industry opportunities and trends in over 110 countries worldwide. For 50 years, IDC has provided strategic insights to help our clients achieve their key business objectives. IDC is a subsidiary of IDG, the world's leading technology media, research, and events company.
Read the posting and apply here: IDC Careers listing
Posted on behalf of Melissa Kaufman