Director of Marketing
About YouYou are a marketing guru and have a knack for driving visitors to a website. You're excited to be the first marketing hire at a thriving startup and own their marketing efforts. You're the perfect balance of creative and analytical. You're ready to get your hands dirty and build out our marketing strategy from the ground up.
About the JobWe have recently reached a huge revenue milestone and decided to expand our team to accelerate our growth. You will be working directly with the company's founders and will be responsible for all our marketing efforts. You'll have the opportunity to develop our marketing strategy from scratch to help us convert visitors into leads ... and leads into customers!
The ideal candidate will have
- A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business' mission.
- 2-3 years of marketing and content creation experience.
- A strong understanding of the product and customer.
- A love and knack for writing both brief and in-depth content.
- An analytical mind with the ability to evaluate and tweak approaches based on a comprehensive understanding of our business' goals.
- Experience managing non-personal social media accounts like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
- Managing all marketing for our various product and service offerings.
- Building relationships with the media and coming up with PR strategies.
- Working with the sales team to achieve sales and marketing alignment.
- Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog.
- Working with other contributors, and editing other writers' content.
- Managing all social media platforms for the business.
- Managing email campaigns from start to finish, including planning, testing, evaluating, and reporting.
- Planning and producing webinars.
- US citizen or green card holder
- Willing to travel to San Mateo regularly
How to apply
- Send a resume along with a note about why you're a good fit for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have the same question (0)