Twilio is seeking a Senior Marketing Ops Manager to join our Growth Ops team. The person in this role will accelerate our progress toward having a world-class marketing system, comprising technology, workflows, and clean data. As a communications company, we aim to set the communications standard toward which all other companies aspire. We enable the company to send the right message at the right time and empower our fast-growing sales army, all while showcasing Twilio products implicitly as part of how we send communication.
- 4+ years experience in marketing operations or equivalent systems role
- Experience implementing and integrating a marketing automation platform like Eloqua or Marketo
- Experience integrating martech tools with Salesforce CRM
- Ability to collaborate, fostering alignment and create a sense of urgency
- Ability to evaluate the specific business value of prospective new technologies and vendors
- Time management skills, with ability to plan and execute projects on schedule
- Supercharge our growth with a tech-stack that powers effective, attributable campaigns
- Champion and implement best practices for our lead machine, using data enrichment, scoring, and nurturing to ensure "no lead left behind"
- Select and integrate new technologies to enable better segmentation and attribution
- Lead a cross-functional Data Council to ensure continued high data-quality
- Champion use of Twilio products in our marketing communications ("Twilio on Twilio")
- Maintain Twilio's status as an industry-leader on GDPR compliance
Twilio is fueling the future of communications, and our brand already attracts thousands of developers every day. It’s up to the Marketing team to create the market, deliver an amazing customer experience, and fill the funnel for our high-performing Sales team. Your insights, ideas, and leadership will carry Twilio to the next level of our already-accelerating trajectory.
This position will be located in our office at 375 Beale Street in San Francisco. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Read the full job posting and apply here: Job Application for Senior Marketing Operations Manager at Twilio
Posted on behalf of Eric Schembri