Hi everyone! We're looking for a demand generation and Marketo expert for our team here at Clari in Sunnyvale. It's a great role to really impact the business and be part of an amazing team!
Senior Demand Generation - Marketing Manager - Clari - Full posting here.
Senior Demand Generation - Marketing Manager
The ideal candidate will have hands-on demand generation and marketing operations experience (including end-to-end lead nurturing and scoring) at a B2B software company, be a creative thinker who is results-driven, enjoys complex problem solving, thrives on owning the process from beginning to end, and loves working with sales teams.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive, multi-touch integrated demand generation strategy that drives and accelerates pipeline, account acquisition and penetration.
- Develop, execute and monitor strategic lead scoring and lead nurture campaigns
- Collaborate with sales and sales operations to manage, measure and optimize all aspects of the lead pipeline to ensure accurate and timely delivery of high quality leads to a multi-tiered sales and channel organization.
- Implement best practices in database management to increase data integrity and marketing reach across geographies; driving marketing database strategy and supporting data requests (e.g. list pulls, segmentation).
- Work with our marketing stack (e.g., Marketo, SFDC, GA, etc.) to create an integrated marketing machine with a great and measurable user experience.
- Monitor and analyze Web traffic and provide regular reporting on conversion and campaign effectiveness.
- Initiate development of A/B and multivariate testing of site content and design to maximize traffic conversion.
- Bring fresh ideas to improve Clari’s web properties and help to optimize our corporate site, campaign landing pages, a learning resource centers.
- Continuously increase knowledge of web marketing best practices, and help us improve day-to-day activities. Ensure we’re fully leveraging the website for maximum impact/results.
- 5+ years of professional experience at a SaaS company with vast majority of that in online and digital marketing and analytics.
- Ability to thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, and not afraid to take risks.
- Demonstrated marketing expertise in driving and analyzing online traffic.
- Ability to get stuff done and execute quickly and with high quality.
- Detail oriented and is able to clearly and concisely manage expectations.
- Good knowledge of user experience, site usability requirements, and an overall great design sense.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- B.A. marketing, businesses, or communications preferred.