Are you seeking an entrepreneurial, empowering workplace that allows you to:
- Develop a career track
- Leverage your current skills in a challenging role
- Work with an incredible team of people
Sunbelt Rentals--the fastest growing rental business in North America--is seeking a Marketing Analyst (Automation & CRM).
The Analyst, Marketing Automation & CRM, will be responsible for owning and driving strategic use of Sunbelt Rentals marketing automation and CRM platforms. This role will be a champion of marketing technologies and will manage implementation of marketing programs in Marketo and MS Dynamics CRM.
- Support the creation and design of campaigns owning full responsibility of implementing these programs in Marketo. Tasks include loading of HTML, testing dynamic content, building segments, creating triggered campaigns, lead scoring, conducting A/B tests, and scheduling campaigns for deployment.
- Perform day-to-day system maintenance and configuration of Marketo and be the system super-user, driving improvements and best practices.
- Manage email communications calendar and proactively send out email deployment alerts to notify sales of campaign activities.
- Oversee contact database quality and growth, using various methods including third party enrichment. We have an important need to improve our data hygiene and significantly expand our number of contacts in order to allow for more successful marketing programs. This role would be responsible for driving processes to cleanse and grow our marketing and sales contact database.
- Become an expert on the segmentation and dynamic capabilities of Marketo and MS Dynamics CRM providing recommendations on how to leverage data and automation technology to improve targeting, engagement, and conversions.
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of marketing initiatives as they relate to the business’ growth goals. Track, analyze and report on marketing program results and ROI. Create marketing dashboards that report on integrated campaign analytics, lead generation, and revenue against goal targets.
- Pull daily and weekly reports to track the overall performance of campaigns and provide recommendations for campaign improvements.
- Partner with IT based CRM team to ensure Marketo and Dynamics are passing the right information, lead management, and lead routing processes and closed-loop reporting is in place for leads being routed to our direct business and distributor partners.
- Strategize with marketing and field sales teams to optimize campaign performance to achieve traffic and revenue metrics including open and click rates, conversions, retention and incremental revenue lift.
- Work closely with team members to ensure all campaigns are delivered on time and accurately, and that all digital activity is tracked and analyzed to support ongoing optimization.
- Develop and lead all marketing and CRM training initiatives for the marketing team.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field or equivalent experience plus 3 to 5 years of experience with demand generation tools, specifically emails, forms, campaigns, lead scoring, nurture campaigns, templates, and reporting
- 3+ years of Marketo experience required
- Understanding of CRM data structures and reporting functionality
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems like Eloqua, Pardot or Hubspot
- Strong understanding of buying stages and lead lifecycle
- High attention to detail and accuracy despite consistent deadline pressure
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to apply creative thinking and sound reasoning, and to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Collaborative, upbeat work ethic where you can take ownership and have fun
- Marketo Certified Expert preferred
Must be able to bend, squat, crouch and/or reach and lift up to 25 pounds or more, as required by the job. Some Sunbelt jobs may require driving for long periods of time, loading and unloading heavy equipment, performing work in extreme weather conditions including rain, wind or excessive temperatures and/or night and weekend work. All duties must be performed according to Sunbelt’s safety policies and guidelines. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with ADA/ADAAA.
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day.
Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer — Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected ground
Apply now here.