Hi, everyone. We had a great turnout for our first meeting of 2019. Thanks to everyone who attended. I’ve attached our slides. Please note, Marketo didn’t create a deck for January, so I just used the December deck.
As we mentioned during the meeting, Marketo held a Summit Q&A session for the MUG Leaders last Friday. Here’s the info they provided:
- There will be 35 Marketo sessions across all three days of the conference (26-28)
- There will be over 300 Adobe sessions and lab workshops
- When registering for Summit, use this URL and this code: S19MN. Please let Rich and I know if you register so we can document it. If we have enough registrants, our MUG could win a prize!
- Discounted rates for The Wynn Hotel are available through February 26th. If you reserve a room during the Summit registration process, you should automatically be given a discounted rate of $242/night (or lower). If for some reason you don’t get that rate, or you decide to book through the hotel’s website, use this code: 19MNTFC40. When I booked during the registration process, I was able to get a rate of $189/night without using a code.
- The main Summit party will be Wednesday, March 27th
- Revvie Award nominations are being accepted now through February 22nd. Apply here: https://engage.marketo.com/Revvie-Awards.html
- You will be able to test for both the MCA and MCE certifications on the 26th and 27th. The exams will be offered at a discounted rate of $75 and $175, respectively. You can find exam prep resources on the Community:
See you in February!