Caroline Brown

January MUG Follow-Up & Marketo Summit Info

Discussion created by Caroline Brown on Jan 21, 2019
Latest reply on Feb 14, 2019 by Sydney Mulligan

Hi, everyone.  We had a great turnout for our first meeting of 2019. Thanks to everyone who attended. I’ve attached our slides.  Please note, Marketo didn’t create a deck for January, so I just used the December deck.

As we mentioned during the meeting, Marketo held a Summit Q&A session for the MUG Leaders last Friday.  Here’s the info they provided:

• There will be 35 Marketo sessions across all three days of the conference (26-28)
  • There will be over 300 Adobe sessions and lab workshops
  • When registering for Summit, use this URL and this code: S19MN. Please let Rich and I know if you register so we can document it.  If we have enough registrants, our MUG could win a prize!
  • Discounted rates for The Wynn Hotel are available through February 26th. If you reserve a room during the Summit registration process, you should automatically be given a discounted rate of $242/night (or lower).  If for some reason you don’t get that rate, or you decide to book through the hotel’s website, use this code: 19MNTFC40.  When I booked during the registration process, I was able to get a rate of $189/night without using a code.
  • The main Summit party will be Wednesday, March 27th
  • Revvie Award nominations are being accepted now through February 22nd.  Apply here: https://engage.marketo.com/Revvie-Awards.html
  • You will be able to test for both the MCA and MCE certifications on the 26th and 27th.  The exams will be offered at a discounted rate of $75 and $175, respectively. You can find exam prep resources on the Community:

See you in February!

Outcomes