Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
What is the opportunity
As Senior Marketing Operations Manager, you will be a key-member of the marketing operations team, directly contributing to the growth of our business by enabling operational rigor in the day-to-day of the Intercom marketing team. You will ensure that no lead is left behind, every marketing touch point is attributable, our technology systems work together seamlessly, our money is spent wisely, and that we operate in a coordinated way in the market.
What you will be doing
- Help ensure all marketing processes are efficient and organized
- Drive coordinated go-to-market activities and planning
- Take the lead on driving projects and cross-functional collaboration with marketing and Sales teams
- Improve scalability in processes that work well, re-build processes that are not working
- Make our systems work in concert to provide reliable data
- Measure performance and impact of programs and actions
- Support other marketers in archiving their goals
- Work of deep analysis as needed
- Identify areas of inefficiency for process and technology optimization and propose solutions that will scale as Intercom grows
- Work with sales, finance, and business operations to ensure an accurate view of marketing performance and business contribution