Why We Love Our Job
CareerArc is on a mission to help companies recruit talent better, transition their workforce more effectively, and enhance their employer brand. After all, companies are made up of people. Every day, we do our best to try and put the human into human capital. Our momentum is driven by people who are curious, passionate and dedicated to a customer-first culture. We come to work focused on solving problems for our clients. We believe that making it easier for companies to amplify and protect their employer brand will provide more efficient and effective work cultures, and job seekers that are more satisfied. We are backed by Kinderhook Industries and PeakEquity Partners, and just announced a $30M growth equity round in January 2019. Join us!
What We're Looking For
We are looking for an experienced email marketing manager / marketing automation specialist with a desire to join a fast growing company. You're someone who has proven experience in creating and deploying successful email campaigns and optimizing the full customer lifecycle. You're a self-starter and are able to seek out resources and collaborate with others to arrive at the right solution. You're able to launch, test, analyze, optimize and scale our B2B customer acquisition and retention campaigns – delighting all those you interact with.
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with teammates
- Preferred - 2 or more years using Marketo (or similar system; such as Eloqua, Pardot, HubSpot) in a B2B or B2C mid-market to enterprise environment (250 employees+), specifically in an advanced/admin capacity
- Preferred - Experience with Salesforce
- Preferred - 2+ years in Digital Marketing roles at a manager level or above
- Experience with marketing analytics a plus
What You'll Be Doing
You'll be responsible for outlining strategy and leading hands-on execution of all emails that support marketing, sales, client success and operations. From strategy conception to data-driven campaign deployments, the Email Marketing Manager will lead data analysis, automation, and project management at every phase. You must have email automation experience to be considered for this role.
- Define, lead, and execute CareerArc's email and marketing automation strategy
- Collaborate with the marketing, client success, product, creative and sales teams to scope campaign strategies and requirements
- Plan, schedule, and execute on-time and error-free batch emails with high attention to detail and thorough pre-deployment testing/quality assurance
- Manage day-to-day operations of email campaign development, including but not limited to copywriting and proofreading email content; guiding design and template creation; developing and programming segmentation strategies; and reporting on email results.
- Conduct A/B testing, real-time triggered email monitoring, basic lead scoring setup, and online behavior monitoring.
- Own and manage prospect and client database, constantly exploring new methods for engagement.
- Track email performance and present actionable data for future campaign improvement
- Create, review and edit copy to ensure it stays on brand, follows voice standards, and follows digital best practices.
To Apply please visit our website - https://boards.greenhouse.io/careerarc/jobs/1510339
CareerArc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CareerArc complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.