AnsweredAssumed Answered

Send different versions of the same newsletter within one Program

Question asked by Courtney Graham on Jan 9, 2019
Latest reply on Jan 10, 2019 by Grace Brebner

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere else, I haven't been able to find anything.

We've recently started communicating to our customers directly via an e-Newsletter. The 1st was sent recently and while we had a v.low engagement score we had a relatively good open rate for a cold-email and want to look at sending different versions of the next newsletter to customers depending on how they engaged with us:

• If Filled out form X, Send Email 1
  • If Clicked link X, Send Email 2
  • Etc... etc

Can anyone recommend a set up?

I'm thinking a default program with multiple emails that are sent using one smart campaign based on filtering in the flow step could work but I prefer the reporting from the email program. I'm also looking into engagement programs which I don't have much experience with, most of my experience is with Email programs for single sends and Default Programs to 'nest' Email Programs or send emails using Smart Campaigns.

(Please note: our source data's quite restrictive, at the moment I'm receiving an extract from our IT team and importing this as a list because our systems can't 'talk' to each other and we're not using segmentation yet)

THANKS!!

Outcomes